In light of the recent and ongoing outbreak of the (COVID-19) Coronavirus, Syer Hair & Beauty Salon in Sutton Coldfield are adopting a common-sense approach to the situation.
We would like to reassure our clients that we have put additional steps in place in the salon in light of the growing concerns.
Let’s approach this with a unified front and look out for each other’s health and wellbeing.
Listed below are the measures we have put in place to ensure that our clients and team stay as safe as possible during this time…
- Antibacterial hand wash and tissues are available for clients and we require that you wash your hands upon arrival in the salon
- All magazines have been removed from the salon, although you are welcome to bring your own
- The salon is cleaned regularly and daily, with regular deep cleans. We will continue cleaning the salon to our usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray and bleach on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps and other areas of multiple contact
- All staff are taking personal hygiene seriously by following government guidelines to avoid spreading or catching germs
- Our Reception team will ensure that the credit card machines are cleaned regularly using anti-bacterial wipes.
What Can You Do?
Medical professionals have advised that during this time you should actively ensure that you :
- Wash your hands with soap and water often and for at least 20 seconds
- Wash your hands when you get home or arrive at work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell (1 metre has been suggested)
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
If you concerned about being unwell, please seek medical advice..
We are following government guidelines and are, as always, taking precautions. With that in mind, we would kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment if you have been in one of the high-risk countries such as China, Italy or Iran. If you feel unwell please call to rearrange your appointment.
If you need to call us, please do so on 0121 355 1225 – we value your co-operation and are happy to chat through any of your concerns.