Hello to all our clients
Things are far from ‘business as usual’ here at Syer Hair & Beauty and we are really missing all of our lovely clients.
We know that some of you may have been directly affected by Covid-19; it has certainly been a challenging time; we are thinking of you.
We have been working hard behind the scenes, making preparation to ensure your and my team’s safety and confidence on re-opening the salon. Unless directed differently by the government, we will be re-opening on Saturday 4th July 2020.
We will have to operate allowing for social distancing between clients and other team members so this limits how many staff and clients we can have on the premises at any one time. To allow for this we will be open 7 days working extended hours with selected staff in the salon on different days. Unfortunately our services will be limited to the time we can allow for your visit.
Making Appointments at Syer Hair & Beauty Salon
Due to expected demand with reduced staffing levels, we will be opening up our booking telephone lines on 15th June 2020 for appointments; we will be offering online appointments from August.
Hair Services at Syer
We will not be able to perform some services during the initial re-opening, including children, fringe trims, hair extensions, blow-dries. Standard booking appointments for colour will take priority over colour corrections due to home colouring; correctional colour can take considerably longer than our standard booking.
Beauty Services at Syer
Initially, we will only be able to offer services of shorter durations; no facials or massage.
Payments at Syer Hair & Beauty Salon
- We will not be accepting cash payments
- All payments must be made in advance of your appointment via the telephone
- Only contactless or ApplePay will be available for the purchase of products
Your Visit to Our Sutton Coldfield Salon
We have reviewed our operational systems; you can be assured we are safe and hygienic. Luckily we are a large salon and are able to operate on every other chair/section to ensure we are compliant with social distancing. Our staff have been trained in sterilization; PPE will be replaced after each client. We are asking all clients to adhere to and read our advice for their future visits:
- We will be restricted on space, so please don’t bring anyone with you they cannot wait in the salon
- Please arrive on time…this will avoid unnecessary interaction
- Please arrive with clean, freshly washed hair to minimise shampoo time
- Magazines and refreshments will not be available
- Our cloakroom will not be in operation; please do not bring coats or shopping bags
- Our team will be wearing the required PPE during your visit
- It is necessary for all clients to wear a suitable face mask while visiting the salon…you are welcome to bring your own face mask, however, scarves or large face coverings may not allow access to your hair. We have masks available at the salon should you wish to purchase one from us for £1…all other PPE is provided by us.
I hope this will answer some of your questions as we move forward. We will obviously offer more advice should the government give us a definitive return to work date and our industry is issued with more operational guidelines. In the meantime, keep safe and well and we will see you very soon (can’t wait!).